With Facebook Audience Insight you can find and define specific audiences.
An example of an audience for Interests | Business and Industry Online | Digital marketing.
Facebook Insight is showing Demographics, Age and Gender, Relationship Status, Education Level, and Job Title of a potential audience.
You can see:
– People connected/not connected to your page so you can create content that resonates with them and easily find more people like the ones in your current audience.
– Their Facebook Page Likes.
– Top Categories that are likely to be relevant to your audience.
– Where they are located, Top cities, Top Countries, Top Languages.
– Their Activity together with the number of times your audience has performed actions on Facebook, such as comments, posts, and likes, etc.
– Their device/s they used in the last 30 days.
Learn more about Facebook Insights: https://www.facebook.com/insights/
If you have a Facebook campaign, and it is delivering good results, use your audience information to create a similar Display Audience campaign in Google Ads.
Extract from my Book ‘Making Google Ads Work’.